Meteoric’s exceptional 2020 gold drilling campaign at Juruena uncovered Bonanza Gold above 90g/t Au.
Significant Assays drilled by Meteoric to date at the Dona Maria Prospect include:
– JUDD001 20.6 @ 94.5 g/t from 96 m including 3.7m @ 508 g/t
– JUDD 008 14m @ 81.7g/t from 142m including 2.5m @ 287.4 g/t
– JUDD028: 2.4m @ 37.9 g/t Au from 216.5m (91 g/t.m)
– JUDD025 3.4m @ 10.1 g/t Au from 392m (34 g/t.m)
– JUDD 031 14.3 @ 10.2 from 293m (145 g/t.m)
“There is never a more exciting time than when you are drilling a target that has multiple lines of support and serious size potential.”
In 2020, a Deep IP Survey carried out by Meteoric searching for a potential Porphyry Copper-Gold target uncovered a Massive IP Chargeability anomaly beneath the Juruena Gold Deposit.
The high chargeability IP anomaly is over 2000m in length and 1500m in width and is less than 500m below the surface and open to the north-west.
In 2021 Meteoric is focused on targeting the Copper-Gold Porphyry potential with a 3,600m (3 hole) drilling program designed to test the interpreted giant Cu-Au rich porphyry system.
Copper Gold Intercepts to date include:
– JUDD024 9m @ 15.6 g/t Au and 1.5% Cu from 100m including 6.0m@ 2.16 g/t Au and 2.0% Cu from 101m
– JUDD010 54.3m @ 1.33g/t Au and 0.23% Cu from 171m including 12.0m @ 4.54g/t Au and 0.25% Cu from 178.5m
Juruena contains a Global Mineral Resource Estimate (JORC 2012) of 1.3Mt for 261koz Au at 6.3 g/t comprising of:
– High-grade Dona Maria & Querosene resources – 436,000t @ 14.7g/t for 205,000 oz Au
– Large-tonnage, lower-grade Crentes resource – 846,000t @ 2.0 g/t for 55,000 oz Au
Meteoric is targeting a resource upgrade Q1 2021.